Our online education programs for migrant domestic workers are accessible via smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Our courses are created by experts in their fields and we follow the best teaching practices based on cognitive & behavioral psychology and neurosciences.
- We leverage the power of peer support with cohort-based programs: participants progress as a team and hold each other accountable.
- We connect daily with participants to keep them actively engaged.
- We create step by step education journeys with tangible milestones and make learning fun.
- We follow the “learning by doing” approach: we push participants to act now because change is not something to learn but to experiment.
- Free Empowerment Courses
- Vocational courses – our “Baby care Course” will be launched end of 2018.
No Official Certification Given
All our courses are non academic. Uplifters does not provide official educational certification, accreditation or diplomas recognized by the relevant authorities / bureau for courses offered. Our certificates of completion acknowledge the successful completion of the courses following our grading standards.