Dare to Dream – FREE – intensive online program to boost your life in 3 weeks
- Learn the best techniques scientifically proven to live a happier life and increase your well-being.
- Prepare for the future. Set your financial goals and learn how to manage your money efficiently. Make your budget and record your expenses in order to increase your savings.
- Develop your communications skills and learn how to say no and stand up for yourself without hurting others.
- Understand loans and make better investments. Learn how to detect scams.
- And last but not least, you will be pushed to act now! If you enroll, you will not only learn, but also make the first concrete steps to boost your life! Because change is not something to learn but to experiment!
Estimated workload: 4 – 6 hours per week.
Marie Kretz Di Meglio – MSc in Business Management, BSc in Psychology – More than 7 years experience in education including as a School Director of a distance learning centre in France ( 10 000 students per year).
Only an internet connection is needed to participate (plus a notebook and a pen). Accessible via smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Several sessions per year.
100% FLEXIBLE you can participate to the online class any time and any day that you are available as long as you complete the challenges given each week.
“This class has a lot of challenges that we must do. It makes us practice change in daily life. I loved the challenges.” H., Indonesian domestic worker.
“I’ve been working abroad for 7 years and I admit I did not spend my salary wisely. It’s my first time learning how to plan and budget. It changes my life. I am so grateful.” M., Filipina domestic worker.
“I find the class is giving us a positive mindset and determination to achieve our goals.” N., Sri Lankan ex-domestic worker.
“I find that I am smarter and more educated than before.” K., Myanmar domestic worker.
“It made me more inspired, motivated and helped me plan to make my dreams come true.” S., Indonesian domestic worker.
“I have more knowledge. I learned how to make better investments and think about their risks, avoid loans because it brings you too much burden, manage my finances and make a budget and a plan.” W., Filipina domestic worker.
“I am more positive about the future and thanks to the morning ritual I have more energy to move forward.” H., Indonesian domestic worker.
“I learnt how to be happier and appreciate the little joys of life.” J., Filipina domestic worker
“It made me stick to my dream”. I., Filipina domestic worker, Singapore.