The easiest way to help us is by spreading the word about us.
Do let domestic workers around you know about our free money management and personal development course. They can join through our Facebook page. They just need to click on Send Message.
We also offer skills-based volunteering opportunities: remotely or by joining our core team.
Without leaving your paid job, you get a chance to contribute to a meaningful project.
- Fluent English speakers to help us edit and proofread our content.
- Experts for content creation and/or student support
- Health and Children experts (doctors / nurses / therapists / child educators…)
- People with experience in accounting, micro-entrepreneurship, investments in developing countries
- Web-developers who can help optimize our websites (WordPress) and chat bots.
- Other: don’t hesitate to share your ideas with us and your other skills that you think may be useful to us.
Join our Core Volunteer Team. We also look for people with experience in the education or in the social sector willing to join our core team of volunteers on a part-time basis to help us support our students and build our online community and presence (minimum 2 days a week including 1 in our office space in Hong Kong, Wong Chuk Hang). Depending on current needs.
If you think you can help, please fill up this form and don’t forget to add a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one so we can direct you to the most relevant project you could contribute to. Many thanks in advance for your precious help.